Here is a very nice used Lincoln Weld Pak 100 mig welder. It is a 110 volt wire feed welder that does not require argon gas. It is a good little welder. It is in good operating order & clean to.
The Lincoln Weld Pak series of welders is an excellent choice. These welders are versatile, dependable and a great value.
With a Lincoln Weld Pak you will be welding in no time with gasless, flux-cored wire on light gauge mild steel.
• Welds flux-cored wire. Upgrades to MIG.
• Gun trigger safety feature keeps welding wire electrically “cold” until trigger is pressed.
• Compact, portable, lightweight and easy-to-use.
• Welding of virtually any light gauge, mild steel material is easy with this welder. Many metal items around the farm or workshop are made of mild steel and are easily welded with the Weld-Pak.
• It’s quick and easy to upgrade the Weld-Pak for MIG welding. To MIG weld mild steel or stainless steel, install the K610-1 MIG Conversion Kit. To weld aluminum, install the K610-1 and K664-2 Aluminum Welding Kit.
• Welder settings reference chart is conveniently located inside wire feed section door to make it easy to set the Weld Pak for mild steel welding jobs.
• Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
Lincoln Electric’s Weld-Pak series of welders are easy-to-use, lightweight, compact bundles of welding power that’s also a terrific value! The Weld-Pak is a great choice for flux-cored welding on mild steel and comes complete with everything you’ll
need to start tackling those important repair jobs around your home, farm, or hobby shop.